A Reputation
You Can Trust

Helping Those Who Slip And Fall Due To Someone’s Negligence

Slipping and falling on someone else’s property is often preventable. Property owners have a duty to ensure that their premises are safe for visitors. If you suffered an injury in a slip-and-fall accident, you can work with Jeff Harding of Harding Law, LLC, to explore your legal options.

Mr. Harding helps clients throughout Maryland who have damages such as:

  • Hospital bills
  • Ongoing medical treatment
  • Pain and suffering
  • Lost wages and loss of earning potential

For more than three decades, he has helped people recover maximum compensation for their damages through settlements or verdicts. With compassionate personal service, he can help you manage your legal matters and regain control of your life.

Slip-And-Fall Accidents Can Have Serious Consequences

Never underestimate the severity of slipping or tripping. Many people who experience these accidents try to dismiss the severity of their injuries, but this may be a grave mistake. Some of the most common injuries in slip-and-falls or trip-and-falls include:

  • Traumatic brain injuries
  • Concussions
  • Bone fractures
  • Spinal cord damage
  • Partial or complete paralysis

Always consult a doctor after an accident of any kind, from slip-and-falls to car crashes. Then, reach out to Harding Law, LLC, to talk about your situation and, what you can do.

Always Seeking Maximum Compensation

Insurance companies do not want to pay the settlement that you deserve. It takes an experienced lawyer to stand up for your rights and get the full amount of compensation. Mr. Harding has handled more than 200 jury trials; he is not afraid of litigating your case, if necessary. When insurance companies see that he means business, they are often more willing to pay your damages in full.

Get A Free Consultation About Your Slip-And-Fall

You can work with Jeff Harding for personalized service and a dedication to results. He provides free initial consultations; to schedule yours, contact him today. You can send him and email or call his Upper Marlboro office at 240-892-7780.